The Perfect Birding Companion
Enjoy a variety of options for recording your favorite moments:
- Note which birds you see, and when and where you see them
- Sketch unknown species to look up later
- Document the birds eating at your feeder
- Compare first arrivals from year to year
- Keep track of your life list and other checklists
The Birding Journal also includes tidbits about birding-related topics, including information about attracting birds to your yard, tips to maintain a bluebird box, and lists of national birding hotspots.
Whether you’re a beginning bird watcher or a seasoned birder, this beautiful journal, with its sophisticated art and elegant style, is a book you’ll use again and again.