Get this collection of more than 450 Depression Era recipes, with nostalgic photos, illustrations and comments.
Learn about the Depression Era, how Grandma cooked, and enjoy simple, basic cooking!
- A collection of over 450 recipes from the Depression Era
- “Back-to-the-Basics” recipes use ingredients common to most kitchens
- Includes household hints, weights and measures, a spice guide and even some period poetry
- Brief descriptions of positive aspects of life during the ’30s are noted throughout the cookbook
- Written in a light style; nicely illustrated